Co-op brawler WULVERBLADE is about to hit Steam, PS4, and Xbox One:
Tuesday, January 30 = Steam and PS4
Wednesday, January 31 = Xbox One
With eight levels overflowing with sharp blades, bloodthirsty hordes and deadly arenas, Wulverblade invites you to slice through the invading 9th Legion in graphic detail on your own – or enlist a friend for the slaughter in two-player co-op.
The Roman Empire is about to take control of the north of Britannia and quash the last remaining tribes – and you must stop them dead in their tracks! Play as either Caradoc, Brennus or Guinevere – members of a family originating in the northern tribe of the Caledonii. This family of warriors has been the guardian of the most northerly tribes of Britannia for generations. The Romans have invaded Britain and conquered all that lies before them … until now.
* Bathe in the enemy’s blood in glorious 60 frames per second.
* Add your name to the online leaderboards and earn some bragging rights!
* Immerse yourself in breathtaking 2D cinematic artwork.
* Explore 8 incredibly detailed levels set around northern Britannia.
* Battle the enemy using a refined combat system.
* Experience a rich historical and cultural storyline told through stunning animated shorts.
* Take in a powerful soundtrack from sound designers who worked on The Dark Knight Rises and Wrath of the Titans.
* Enjoy a variety of thoroughly engaging unlockable features.
The game will retail for $14.99.