The wurm’s hunger can not be sated – it returns. Prove the worth of your fleshy vessel as you run blindly forward, launching yourself into its gore-filled maw. On July 19, Nidhogg 2 arrives on Xbox One alongside two brand new, exclusive levels.
Only on Xbox One, take the fight to Messhof Corporate Headquarters and the Elevated Train as you fill out TPS reports with the fluids of your enemies and inject abject terror into your daily commute. Prepare for a simple game of tug-of-war, in which “simple” means “filled with sharp objects intended to puncture your enemies.” Stab, cleave and impale anyone that dares stand in your way as you seek glorious sacrifice to the wurm at the other end of the screen.
Expanding upon the award-winning gameplay of its predecessor, Nidhogg 2 offers up new weapons, new levels, new ways to customize your slaughter, fashion-forward character customization, a grotesquely captivating art style courtesy of Toby Dixon, and sounds for your ear holes by acclaimed electronic artists Mux Mool, Geotic, Doseone, Osborne, and Daedelus.
Nidhogg 2 is available now for PC (Win/Mac) and PS4, and will launch on Xbox One on July 19. It’s also coming to Nintendo Switch, but that’s an announcement for another day.
- Challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat.
- Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments.
- Master the distinctive traits of four weapons.
- Get stylish with full character customization.
- 12 stages (2 exclusive to Xbox One) from castles to Nidhogg innards.
- Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables.
- Go online with matchmaking and private games.