Digerati Distribution, in partnership with K Bros Games, is delighted to announce atmospheric 2D puzzle platformer Albert & Otto is coming to PS4 and Xbox One. The game will launch 10th January on Xbox One and 16/17th January on PS4 NA/EU.
Developer: K Bros Games | Publisher: Digerati Distribution | Xbox One release date: January 10th, 2018 | PS4 release date: January 16/17th, 2018 | Regular Price: $11.99
- Unique mechanic utilizing a little bunny which the player can carry around or leave and/or remotely control in order to solve puzzles
- A story inspired by dark events buried in our history and told through a child’s drawings and clues scattered throughout the game that force the player to think outside the box
- Levitate sheep, use them as platforms to swim on, a torch to light a dark cave or as a distraction for wolves while you make a quick escape. (if your stomach can handle it)
- 2.5 – 3 hours of unique puzzles that utilize a bunny, levitation, electrical switches, wolves, piranhas and more
- Experience a mix of slow paced thought provoking puzzle design and fast unforgiving gauntlet sections
- Come face to face with intimidating larger than life mechanical monsters and outsmart them