Mastiff released a new preview trailer for Heavy Fire: Red Shadow, the next action-packed installment in the Heavy Fire series.
In Heavy Fire: Red Shadow players lace themselves up in the tattered combat boots of Sgt. Will, who narrowly survived a North Korean missile attack on Guam and now finds himself almost single handedly trying to repulse an enemy beach landing. As Sgt. Will, step onto the unforgiving battlefield, establish a beachhead, and holdfast behind a turret-mounted machine gun. A brutal and unceasing onslaught of enemy forces will attempt to flank and eliminate Sgt. Will from every angle as he and a few surviving comrades rain hell upon anything that crosses their iron-sights.
- Use a devastatingly powerful turret-mounted machine gun and rocket launcher to mow down enemies in 360°
- Call in supply drops and support from elite infantry troops, fighter aircraft, attack helicopters, and more
- With more than 30 unlockable Field Promotions, players earn power-ups to upgrade and customize their machine gun, rocket launcher, health, and support skills
- Strategically push forward across 8 missions in Campaign mode, or fight non-stop for leaderboard dominance in Endless mode
- Bring the battle to a whole new level with interactive Mixer support on Xbox One, the style and function of RAZER CHROMA support on PC, and the true immersion of PS VR support on PS4